Welcome to my very exclusive blog!



This is Hyacinth here dears. This blog will feature many lovely lines, bars and clipart of Floral beauty. Other clipart that I feel of worthy elegance may be added here as well. My friends, Alissa and Sara will be helping me organize and share these beautiful cliparts. I may be called away to be in one of Emmet's musical productions or preperations for a Candlelight Supper may keep me busy. I'll try my best to share my favourite clipart and insights on the best way to host an Indoors-Outdoors Luxury Barbeque with Finger Buffet. If you'd be interested (and I can't imagine why not), please visit the lovely website that Sara has put together. It has a lot of information on myself, Richard, my friends and my family. (Pity Onslow's tattoos are expanding.) You will also learn all about Richard and I's favourite activities, our new luxury Caravan, the magazines we read and much more. It is the best and most exclusively tasteful website in the internet. You know me, I'm not one to boast. Here is where you'll find the link:
http://hyacinthrichard.tripod.com/. Visit the website often and tell your friends. So long as they're not riff-raff. Check back regularly to my blog for many floral clipart, lines and bars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment